HEAVY AND COMPACT CANNONBALL - COMPETITION PRECISION ONE CAST STEEL
Kettlebells have been around for over 350 years and Equipfit have sourced the most sought after design world wide.
Used in ballistic exercises combining cardiovascular, strength and flexibility training, this one piece of equipment can truely do it all.
New Zealand Girevory Sport Alliance
Kettlebell Academy of New Zealand
NZ own Russian Kettlebell Ninja - Ekaterina Tabakova aka "Tank"
Made to Kettlebell Competition Sport Standards for;
GSU (Girevoy Sport Union)
IKFF (International Kettlebell Fitness Federation)
IUKL (International Union of Kettlebell Lifting).
- Girevoy colours, dimensions and calibrated.
- 35mm Handle
- Durable matt black powder coat finish
Not offered elsewhere our kettlebells we have the confidence in our bells to guarantee their structural integrity for life.
- No defects, no welding, no fillers and no rattling. Our bells are produced using precision steel single mold gravity casting technology. This removes the need for welding and the possibility of breakages. No fillers also means a more accurate weight and not rattling. Our bells are safe.
Our bell feel amazing which is crucial in those max rep competition lifts. Our bells are balanced and comfortable and are also known to produce better work output results and personal records in strength and endurance. This is due to two reason;
- Better weight distribution. Top heavy bells (heavy handle) along with pure casting allow for a more stable lift when overhead and in the rack position. This reduces the likelihood of injury and promote energy efficiency.
- Handle (Window) is designed for easier insertion, increased grip and reduced lateral slipping resulting in increased comfort.